Presentation of the Danish Research Data Alliance Node
Zaza Nadja Herbert-Hansen and Anne Sofie Fink, Danish National Archives, project management for DK- RDA-Node
The Research Data Alliance (RDA) builds the social and technical bridges to enable the open sharing and re- use of data. The RDA Vision is that rResearchers and innovators openly share data across technologies, disciplines, and countries to address the grand challenges of society.
The poster aims to present the Danish National Research Data Alliance Node.
Objective for the national node is to:
• Encourage and support the uptake of RDA recommendations and outputs in Denmark
• Foster active engagement in RDA activities such as RDA working groups and interest groups by
Danish researchers and research support organisations
• Coordinate with relevant Nordic and European organisations on RDA related results and activities
• Use of existing national network for RDM (National Forum for RDM) and DeiC (Danish e-
• Danish RDA ambassador supports the node
The expectations for our node activities are to:
• Increase knowledge about RDA and use of RDA in Denmark
• Encourage synergy between national activities and international activities on RDM, Open data, FAIR
data and services etc. synthetized and utilized by the Danish RDA node
• Support Danish researchers, data professionals etc. in RDA partaking
• Coordinate with other Nordic RDA national nodes and research infrastructures
Sustainability for our national node will be that RDA stays a resource for Danish research communities supporting sharing and re-use of research data in the future.